Your technical documentation creates already structured information? Empolis and parson will show you how to transform this information into intelligent information and generate more value for your customers:
- Interactive problem-solving suggestions
- Quickly available information for service apps
- User-friendly and customer-oriented self-service portals
In the webinar, we answer the most important questions about intelligent information:
- What is intelligent information?
- What are the use cases and why is metadata the key?
- What is iiRDS - the new Intelligent Information Request and Delivery Standard?
- How does iiRDS help me to provide intelligent information? (using DITA as an example)
The webinar is free of charge and takes place on December 7, 2017 at 10 a. m. CET (approx. 45 minutes presentation followed by a round of questions). We will show you how to use intelligent information to make your technical documentation fit for the future.
Register for the webinar here. (held in German)
DR. MARTIN KREUTZER
Dr. Martin Kreutzer has been working for 20 years on the conception of SGML/XML-based CMS applications. As Principal Solution Engineer at Empolis, he implements standards-based component content and content delivery solutions for customers from various industries.
Ulrike Parson is the founder and CEO of parson AG. The company was founded in Hamburg in 2006 and specializes in technical communication, knowledge management and technical consulting. Ulrike Parson's personal areas of expertise include content strategy consulting, intelligent information for industry 4.0 and developer documentation.