Interested in iiRDS, the standard for exchanging and delivering digital user information? On January 26, 2022, Ulrike Parson will give a webinar on "Introduction to the Smart Content Standard iiRDS" at the Society for Technical Communication.
- Scope and use cases of iiRDS
The metadata vocabulary of iiRDS – an introduction into information types, product metadata, functional metadata and administrative metadata
The package format of iiRDS
Examples of CCMS and content delivery applications using iiRDS
Objectives and takeaways
- Create an understanding of how and when to use iiRDS.
- Learn about an existing, free-to-use content delivery standard that offers a structured vocabulary for enriching technical documentation content with metadata and can be used to create smart content.
- Learn about the increased role of metadata in the digitization of business processes including technical communication.
- January 2022, 12.00 p.m. (ET) / 6.00 p.m. (CET)
- Duration: One hour
- More information and registration