We’re looking for people like you: technical documentation and information architecture specialists who enjoy advising customers.
We develop smart information solutions for our customers and are looking for professionals who are familiar with modular technical documentation and information structures.
- Develop information architectures for topic-based technical documentation in XML or other markup languages, including DITA, Markdown, and AsciiDoc
- Develop metadata models for technical documentation and other product information, for example, based on iiRDS
- Create modular technical documentation for various industries, including software, automotive, and mechanical and plant engineering, both in German and English
- Work on content management systems, XML authoring systems, and Markdown environments
- Degree in technical writing or communication, linguistics, computer science, engineering or another subject.
- Very good knowledge of technical writing and structured documentation in German and English.
- Experience with topic-based information architecture and metadata modeling. Knowledge of DITA and iiRDS desirable.
- Experience with content management systems such as IXIASOFT, Docufy or Schema ST4, and content delivery systems such as Empolis Service Express.
- You enjoy working on a range of very different projects. You actively support your customers and manage projects independently.
- You’re a strong communicator, think in an interdisciplinary way, and will actively contribute to our self-managing teams.
No jumping in at the deep end. We’ll actively train you in your tasks, and you’ll get support from a mentor for at least six months.
Diversity is the key. Your projects are as diverse as our customers. They range from software documentation to agile project management, and from content strategy consulting to building content delivery portals. Sometimes involving travel, including abroad.
An environment that’s good for your well-being. Thanks to state-of-the-art computers, smartphones and software, you’ll always have the latest technology when you work with us. Ergonomic workplaces and a relaxed working atmosphere will ensure the well-being of your body and mind.
Ever onwards. Together we analyze your potential and train you individually. You’re always working on new tasks in changing, interdisciplinary project teams that manage themselves and take decisions together. That’s because our work is based on trust not control and our managers are advisors to the teams, not bosses.
Benefits in addition to salary
- Flexible working and rest times
- Family-friendly working environment
- Option to work from home, including an allowance for internet costs
- Comprehensive company pension scheme
- Occupational health management
- Childcare costs paid
- Bike lease scheme (Job-Rad)
- Good transport connections and employee parking
Does all this get your heart racing? Then let’s get to know each other! So why wait, apply for a job with us! We look forward to hearing from you at email@example.com.