Kick-off: The first steps are always taken together
The beginning is decisive to the success of any project. This is why a kick-off meeting is always the first step in the common project planning path.
This meeting is an opportunity for all project participants to get to know each other and discuss the following points:
- What are your requirements for the solution to be developed?
- What do you want to achieve and what should be avoided?
- How can we work together to efficiently develop the ideal solution for you?
- What are the risks and how can we avoid running into problems?
- When do you expect which delivery results?
- What are the key dates, deadlines and milestones?
- If we have already worked together: what did we learn from the previous project(s)?
In April 2018, tekom released version 1.0 of iiRDS. Now it is important to understand the relationship between iiRDS, intelligent information, and content delivery. What is intelligent information and how can iiRDS support the delivery of intelligent information?
In this article, Martin Kreutzer and Ulrike Parson describe how you fill content-delivery portals with intelligent information so that users quickly get the right answers to their questions.
At this year’s tcworld conference in October, the working group "Information 4.0" presented version 0.9 of iiRDS (intelligent information Request and Delivery Standard), the content delivery standard for technical documentation for industry 4.0.
Flipped classroom is a form of blended learning that lets you organize your training differently.