On December 7, 2023, Ulrike Parson and Achim Steinacker gave a webinar for tekom Belgium about the role of iiRDS in a company’s content supply chain. Based on selected projects, they explained how knowledge graphs and iiRDS can be used in different enterprise scenarios.
The recording of the webinar is now available on YouTube:
More about the webinar:
iiRDS is a vocabulary for technical communication. To implement corporate semantic applications, additional standardized vocabularies are required, for example, for product classification and marketing. This webinar focuses on integrating iiRDS into corporate applications and a company's content supply chain. Based on selected use cases, the benefits of iiRDS in an enterprise context are shown.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- Use cases and scenarios for knowledge graphs in companies
- Required standardized vocabularies and role of iiRDS
- Based on selected use cases:
- How to use iiRDS in an enterprise context and together with other taxonomies, e.g. for product classification
- Required extensions of iiRDS
- Functionalities supported and enabled by knowledge graphs: harmonizing and mapping metadata, semantic search, delivering specific information to touchpoints, generating documents on demand
- Lessons learned from projects