Reshaping technical communication towards content delivery
Thanks to parson's support, we could quickly and successfully complete this part of the project. parson's consulting service and their expertise as well as their support with the agile project management helped us select the most suitable provider for implementing the content-delivery concept..…
Endress+Hauser plans to introduce a modern content-delivery solution that provides customers and service technicians with information for use of Endress+Hauser products that fits the users' application scenario, context, and information needs.
Instead of PDF documents, Endress+Hauser wants to publish information about products and solutions in a context-oriented manner through a variety of output channels, for example, in apps and portals, and in different formats such as text, video, or audio. The new solutions must support the content-delivery standard iiRDS.
parson assisted Endress+Hauser with consulting services during the blueprint phase of the content-delivery project, focussing on requirement analysis and the evaluation of solutions for authoring modular and semantically enriched product information as prerequisite for future dynamic delivery.
Our services in detail:
- Analyze the requirements and use cases for content management, authoring, and translation management
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria
- Participate in creating blueprint documents, such as technical concepts
- iiRDS consulting
- Prepare tender documents for providers of component content management and content delivery systems
- Research suitable system vendors, communicate with vendors, attend presentations and product demonstrations, and evaluate vendor documents
- Define requirements for a proof of concept (PoC) and evaluate the PoC systems of various vendors
Workshops and agile project management
- Moderate project group workshops and take minutes
- Conduct status meetings and regular meetings like standups and retrospectives
- Create project documentation and agile artifacts
About Endress+Hauser AG
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. We provide process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analytics, temperature, recording and digital communications, optimizing processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety and environmental impact. Our customers come from various industries, including chemical, food & beverage, life sciences, power & energy, primaries & metal, oil & gas and water & wastewater.