Requirements for content management and content delivery
d.velop AG (d.velop) wants to offer an even better digital customer service, while improving the processes for creating, reviewing and approving technical documentation and the delivery of information.
parson supports d.velop with consulting services in the areas of content management and content delivery.
In the first phase of the project, parson analyzed current processes and then defined the exact requirements for future processes and supporting systems.
Our services in detail
- Analyzing the existing processes used for creating, reviewing, publishing and translating technical documentation
- Analyzing selected technical documentation with respect to topic focus
- Identifying the requirements for technical documentation as part of the company’s digitalization strategy together with members of different teams: technical editing, support, eLearning and development
- Presenting the docs-as-code approach for software documentation
- Preparing user stories as the basis for a requirements specification
- Preparing potential solution strategies for optimizing content management and content delivery for technical documentation and linking documentation content with other types of content at d.velop
- Compiling a list of potential systems suppliers as a basis for performing a systems evaluation
- Presenting solution strategies and the next steps for all parties involved
About d.velop AG
The d.velop group develops and markets software for the end-to-end digitalization of business processes and industry-specific specialist procedures and advises companies on all aspects of digitalization. With the expansion of its established ECM portfolio centered around document management, archiving and workflows on mobile apps and standardised and custom SaaS solutions, the software manufacturer also offers managed services. At the same time, it ensures legal certainty and compliance with legal requirements thanks to a mature compliance management system.
d.velop provides digital services that connect people and comprehensively simplifies and redesigns processes and procedures. In doing so, the ECM specialist helps companies and organizations realize their full potential.
d.velop products – whether on premises, in the cloud and in hybrid operations – have been used by more than 12,500 customers with over 2.9 million users across all industries, including Tupperware Deutschland, eismann Tiefkühl-Heimservice GmbH, Parker Hannifin GmbH, Nobilia, Schmitz Cargobull, FingerHaus GmbH, the city of Wuppertal, Basler Versicherung, DZ Bank AG, Saarland University Hospital and Greifswald University Hospital.
(Information about d.velop translated from German)