Efficient documentation and knowledge management – we have the right solution.
Your requirements and your users’ expectations determine your documentation process and the technology you want to use.
Technical documentation is written for members of your organization and for external users. It includes content from various sources. It needs to support different variants and formats. Modern technology and a sustainable information strategy help you to efficiently write documentation and at the same time use the knowledge of your employees. Developing an information strategy and selecting the right tools can be a long and expensive process. Use our experience to accelerate this process.
We help you every step of the way, from requirement analysis to implementation. We focus on XML-based documentation and semantic solutions.
We are DITA experts. We guide you through the entire process of setting up your DITA environment: from analyzing the requirements to selecting the right tools and customizing the DITA Open Toolkit.
- Analyze and document your requirements
- Select and implement content management systems
- Develop a company-specific DITA environment
- Assist in selecting a platform for dynamic content delivery
- Develop a strategy for product documentation and internal documentation
- Set up a company-wide information architecture
- Maximize the possibilities for content reuse and automated documentation
- Develop and maintain corporate terminology
- Define taxonomies and ontologies
- Manage your IT projects, primarily with agile methods like Scrum and Kanban