DITA XML training: Content reuse in DITA 1.3
Ansys® in France is writing technical documentation in DITA XML. The team of technical writers is very familiar with DITA 1.2 and reuses content on topic and fragment level. Version 1.3 of DITA supports more advanced levels of content reuse.
Ansys® wanted to train its technical writers to get a better understanding of the advanced DITA 1.3 reuse mechanisms in order to improve productivity and quality of the contents delivered to customers.
In a two-day training session, parson’s DITA experts introduced the technical writers of Ansys® to the content reuse features of DITA 1.3. We conducted the training as web sessions and provided self-learning exercises.
Our services in detail
- Define the learning objectives in cooperation with Ansys
- Define the training schedule in cooperation with Ansys
- Prepare the presentation and learning material for the training
- Conduct remote training web sessions
- Provide feedback for self-learning exercise
Excerpt from training slides
About ANSYS Inc.
ANSYS, Inc. is an American company based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. It develops and markets multiphysics engineering simulation software for product design, testing and operation and offers its products and services to customers worldwide.