In this course, you will learn the basic concepts of iiRDS: metadata, intelligent content, and content delivery. We will then look at the goals of iiRDS and the role of the standard in the context of technical communication.
Who should take the course?
- Technical communicators and information architects
- None required
- Digital (blended) learning
Introduction to iiRDS and related concepts
- Fundamentals: metadata, taxonomies and ontologies
- New concepts in technical communication: intelligent content, content delivery and iiRDS
- Metadata and iiRDS metadata classes
- iiRDS metadata and its use
Tools for iiRDS and some practical examples
- Tools for iiRDS and modeling an ontology